Casa Vinicola Coppi – guided tour options
in the 1882 historic wine cellar, with local food & wines tasting
TASTING LIGHT OPTION
– Welcome in the Primitivo and Aleatico vineyards
– Guided tour of the historic cellar of 1882, with a path among the traditional tools of wine making, oak barrels and barriques in the rock underground tanks
– Illustration of the Apulian native grapes and the winemaking process in the seminar room
– Guided tasting of 3 of our wines, Primitivo, Negroamaro and Malvasia, with illustration of the entire production of Coppi winery.
– The wine tasting is accompanied by Apulian tarallini, cheese and cold cuts from local Masseria, local almond cake and water.
– Possibility to purchase and shipping wine
COSTS 2018: EUR 15 (minimum 4 persons)
TASTING FULL OPTION
– Minimum 20 participants, to the light option is added a hot pasta dish during tasting.
COSTS 2018: EUR 20 (minimum 15 persons)
– Opening time: Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 14.30 to 16.30. Saturday morning from 9.30 to 12.00. Advisable to telephone notice of the visit, even some hours before, to +390808915049
– For visits outside these opening time, and in any event for groups over 15 people: you must book at least 4 working days prior notice. In case of notice of less, the management reserves the possibility to reconfirm.
– For groups more than 15 persons is required a wire payment of the 50% in advance of the total cost.
– Light and Full tasting is served stand at the wine bar. In case request of served service seated at table, there is a supplement of euro 2.50 p.p.
– Possibility to agree reinforced tastings with cooked hot dishes and show cooking with a chef to be held in the dining room in the cellar.
– Possibility to agree live performance with music and folk dances from Puglia.
– Possibility of commercial agreements with tour operators and travel agencies.
– The visits in language other Italian and English are to be agreed.
more info and booking email@example.com