The 8 and 10 November 2016 in Brussels and in Amsterdam the Coppi wines will be present at the STOCK EXCHANGE OF ITALIAN WINES for meeting buyers and operators in the Benelux markets.
Winners Featured wines
The award “three glasses” Gambero Rosso went for the first time at SENATORE, DOC PRIMITIVO DI GIOIA DEL COLLE, a warm and soft wine with an alcohol content of 13.50%, aged in 50 hl Slavonian oak about 12 months.
The medal of the Coppi family as well get to 94 medals in the last 15 years. In the lastthree months the winning wines were
- SERRALTO (I.G.P. Puglia Malvasia), 2015. (Malvasia), mention at the Decanter World 2016 (Great Britain).
- VINACCERO (I.G.P. Puglia Aleatico), 2012, the crown of the Guide to Good Wines of Italy of the Italian Touring Club in 2017.
- DON ANTONIO 2014, double gold medal for China Wine & Spirits Award (China).
The Upcoming International Events
In addition the Casa Vinicola Coppi will have a full program of international events that aim to make known all over the world and the quality of the wines Coppi values.
- 7/11 Novembre: Brussels and Amsterdam (ICE Care Italian wines)
- 9 Novembre: Visit the Historical Cellar of Casa Vinicola Coppi of international buyers (Event organized by ICE)
- 15/16 Novembre: Coppi Stand at Vinexpo Tokyo
- 16 Novembre: Tokyo, tasting area of the Coppi Senator to tour “Three Glasses” Gambero Rosso
- 23 Novembre: Mosca tasting area of the Coppi Senator to tour “Three Glasses” Gambero Rosso