Returns and Payments
Pursuant to European Directive 2011/83, implemented in Italy by the Legislative Decree of 3 December 2013, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to provide explanations and without incurring expenses.
Any possible claim in relation to the goods purchased through the website or telephone order must be communicated by e-mail (email@example.com) or by ordinary mail to the operational headquarters of CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE in str. Prov.le Turi-Gioia del Colle, s.n., Turi (BA), Italy.
The right of withdrawal may be exercised by the customer within 14 working days from receipt of the purchased goods. The customer must inform CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE of his wish to exercise this right.
In order to allow CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE to exercise this right, the user will have to communicate:
- number and date of the invoice;
- description and quantity of the products to be returned (in case of partial withdrawal);
- bank details to be used to arrange the transfer for the returned goods (unless another form of credit is used).
Notice of withdrawal may be communicated electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the address: CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE in str. Prov.le Turi-Gioia del Colle, s.n., Turi (BA), Italy
If the delivery of the purchased products has taken place, the user is obliged to send the same within the term of 14 days from receipt to the above mentioned address. The goods must be returned intact, unused, complete with all its parts and in its original packaging (envelopes and packages), in compliance with the conditions expressed in the following points. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the customer.
The customer is liable for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods and therefore not with due diligence. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The refund will be made within 14 days of the date of express notification of the customer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal.
You can make the payment by choosing between these methods:
- Credit card or with your PayPal account: At no time during the purchase process does CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE come into possession of or be able to know information about the buyer’s credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to PAYPAL, which handles the transaction.
- Bank transfer (without additional charges) made out to: Cantine Coppi di Coppi Antonio Michele at the Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Alberobello e Sammichele di Bari – Branch of Turi (BA) – IBAN: IT33S0833841740007000051341