Casa Vinicola Coppi – guided tour options
in the 1882 historic wine cellar, with local food & wines tasting
(compulsory reservation at least 24 hours before the visit)
TASTING LIGHT OPTION
The tour starts from the vineyard next to the Wine House and continues with a visit to the historic 1882 Cellar, through winemaking tools, barrels, barriques in the underground tanks, and illustrations of the native Apulian vines. At the end of the visit, it is possible to purchase and ship wines. PLEASE MAKE A RESERVATION AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE THE VISIT.
- TOUR – only guided tour: € 8.00 per person (minimum 4 people)
- LIGHT PROPOSAL Guided tour, tasting of 3 wines between Primitivo, Negroamaro, and Malvasia, accompanied by little taralli, farm salami and cheeses, typical almond dessert, and water. € 16.00 per person (minimum 4 persons – if 2 or 3 persons, € 25.00).
- FULL PROPOSAL: Guided tour, tasting of 3 wines between Primitivo, Negroamaro, and Malvasia, accompanied by little taralli, farm salami and cheeses, hot first course, typical almond dessert, and water. € 23.00 per person (minimum 15 people).
- Visits Hours: Monday to Friday: from 9.00 to 12.00 and from 14.30 to 16.30. Saturday morning from 9.30 to 12.00. Telephone prior notice of the visit is recommended (Tel. +39 080 8915049). FULL proposal requires at least 4 days prior notice.
- For visits outside the opening hours and in case of groups of more than 15 people: advance booking of at least 4 working days is required. In case of insufficient prior notice, the management reserves the right to confirm.
- For groups of at least 15 people it is necessary to make a deposit (50% of the total amount) as confirmation of the reservation; balance at the end of the service.
- Light and Full proposals include standing service at the Wine Bar. In case of request of service at the table, € 2.50 supplement per person.
- Possibility to agree on menus for complete meals and show cooking with chefs, to be held in the cellar’s restaurant.
- Possibility of agreements with tour operators and travel agencies.
- Visits in languages other than Italian and English to be agreed.
For reservations write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 0808915049.