Coppi wines guest of Gambero Rosso Experience Tokyo. On 15 and 16 November 2016 in Tokyo the Japanese leg of the Gambero Rosso experience within the Vinexpo. Guest also the Casa Vinicola Coppi and its wine “Senatore” DOC Primitivo of Gioia del Colle, 2010 vintage, which was awarded the “3 Glasses” .
Winners Featured wines
The award “three glasses” Gambero Rosso went for the first time at SENATOR, DOC PRIMITIVO DI GIOIA DEL COLLE, a warm and soft wine with an alcohol content of 13.50%, aged in 50 hl Slavonian oak about 12 months.
- SERRALTO (I.G.P. Puglia Malvasia), 2015. (Malvasia), mention at the Decanter World 2016 (Great Britain).
- VINACCERO (I.G.P. Puglia Aleatico), 2012, the crown of the Guide to Good Wines of Italy of the Italian Touring Club in 2017.
- DON ANTONIO 2014, double gold medal for China Wine & Spirits Award (China).
The Upcoming International Events
- 7/11 Novembre: Brussels and Amsterdam (ICE Care Italian wines)
- 9 Novembre: Visit the Historical Cellar of Casa Vinicola Coppi of international buyers (Event organized by ICE)
- 15/16 Novembre: Coppi Stand at Vinexpo Tokyo
- 16 Novembre: Tokyo, tasting area of the Coppi Senator to tour “Three Glasses” Gambero Rosso
- 23 Novembre: Mosca tasting area of the Coppi Senator to tour “Three Glasses” Gambero Rosso