Information on the processing of personal data
This page describes how this website is managed concerning the processing of the personal data of users who consult it. This information is provided in accordance with current legislation on personal data for users who interact with the services of this site within the framework of EU Regulation 2016/679. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through our links.
The “Data Controller”
Following consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The “owner” of their treatment is CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE with registered office in Turi (BA) in str. Prov.le Turi-Gioia del Colle, s.n.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services are carried out only by technical personnel of the Office in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Purposes of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The personal data provided by users who submit requests or intend to use services or products offered through the site as well as to receive further specific content are used for the sole purpose of responding to requests or performing the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only if necessary for that purpose. The legal basis for these processing operations is the need to respond to the requests of the persons concerned or to carry out activities provided for in the agreements defined with the persons concerned.
With the express consent of the user, the data may be used for commercial communication activities relating to offers of further products or services of the owner. The legal basis for this processing is the consent freely expressed by the data subject.
Apart from these hypotheses, users’ browsing data are kept for the time strictly necessary for the management of processing activities within the limits provided for by law.
Types of data processed
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation and are deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
Faculty of conferment of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Owner. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Processing methods and data storage times
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
The data is kept for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes indicated in this information notice and will be deleted at the end of this period unless the data must be kept for legal obligations or to enforce a right in court.
Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions provided for by law, the data controller is obliged to respond to the requests of the data subject regarding his/her personal data. In particular, according to current legislation:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the period for which the personal data are to be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to the processing of personal data concerning him or her
- the right to complain with a supervisory authority;
- where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their source;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her without undue delay. Having regard to the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, including by providing a supplementary declaration.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the erasure of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay and the data controller shall be obliged to erase personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the applicable legislation. The data controller shall inform each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed of any rectification or erasure or restriction of processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by current legislation.
- The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the restriction of the processing.
- The data subject shall have the right to receive in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format personal data concerning him/her that have been provided to a data controller and shall have the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to whom he/she has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the data subject shall submit a request, specifying which right he/she requires, using the following contact points, through which the Data Protection Officer may also be contacted by written communication to the Controller’s address: CANTINE COPPI DI COPPI ANTONIO MICHELE str. Prov.le Turi-Gioia del Colle, s.n., Turi (BA), Italy using the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject line “EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO PERSONAL DATA”.
Your request should indicate dates, name, surname, request, address for notification purposes. In order to avoid any misunderstanding regarding the identity of the individual requesting the exercise of his/her rights, the Data Controller reserves the right to ask for a copy of the identity document to confirm the identity of the applicant in cases where this is necessary.
This version of the information notice on the processing of personal data was updated on 07 February 2022.